i could repost this every single morning for the rest of my life
ROSY AND SUN-KISSEDAt DKNY, makeup artist Charlotte Willer created an obvious yet natural glow by swirling rose-colored blush below the cheekbones, followed by bronzer around the temples, on the cheekbones, and on the eyelids. “Doing this creates a flush like one you’d have while running,” Willer said. She kept the rest of the face simple by tracing both top and bottom lash lines with beige powder shadow and adding a dot of white powder shadow at the inner corners. A sheer raspberry lipstick, Maybelline New York Popstick Color Sensational Lipcolor in Raspberry Ice, added a hint of pink to the lips.
1. Brands don’t usually matter, just make the best of what you’ve got. A moderately priced blouse from Urban Outfitters can look just as nice as a blouse from Helmut Lang. The same goes for expensive brands looking cheap.
2. There are people who dress for fashion and people who dress to show their body, which are you?
3. I read an article saying super bold prints and bright orange are in this spring, everyone go out and get something loud.
4. The song “Call me baby” by Carly Rae Jepson is really catchy and upbeat, listen to it.
5. Try something new.
6. Just because you’re wearing extremely shiny cubic zirconia’s in the shape of the Chanel symbol doesn’t mean they look real. The motto quality over quantity works here.
7. It’s important to dress for your climate. Who cares if you’re wearing ear muffs, a scarf, gloves, boots, and a winter coat in 10 degree weather…stay warm!
8. I struggle with eating healthy sometimes and let it slide because I’m young, I do however understand the importance of eating healthy and you should too! You’ve only got one body, make sure what you put in there.
9. Would you rather be beautiful and poor or ugly and rich?
10. Are there any new musicians I should know about? Lemme know.
I have missed everyone. I haven’t had much time to write but here I am. I want to express how crazy I’ve been feeling. For some reason, I have felt misdirected and overwhelmed for a few weeks. I do know however it’s not unheard of. Have you ever felt like you were walking down a path and your surroundings start to look bleak? Of course you have! I think we should work on reflecting on our daily lives and work from there. I personally think it’s normal for a twenty-something year old girl or boy to feel a little frazzled. I am currently working toward a degree in psychology with minors in theatre and women studies and it’s pretty wild. The scariest part is, I don’t even know if I want to pursue psychology. Being a passionate person is difficult sometimes, it makes decision making a struggle. I find interest in so many things, I get caught up easily. I do know that I love spreading the love to everyone. If I have the chance to tell you how I feel, I probably will. That’s my downfall sometimes.
It’s time to start incorporating fabulous thinking into life again. I’m open to suggests about post topics. I need to get back into the swing of things. I’ll probably throw a music post at you pretty soon. Look forward! Remember, you’re fabulous.